Monday, July 27, 2009

"Time With Nana and Paw Paw"

This weekend, we had "Sweet Pea" for Sunday afternoon. Even though her birthday was a few weeks ago, we wanted to have her "official" picture made in a little purple dress that Paw Paw picked out especially for her. We quickly changed her into the dress and took her down for the pics to be made. Of course, we couldn't let that happen without taking a few here at the house first. Isn't she a "Sweet Pea"? After the picture taking session, we went to the opening of our new Target store in the neighborhood. "Z" enjoyed the ride but had to tell Paw Paw to "slow down" a few times. There was a few times that the road got a little bumpy and Sweet Pea had to really put on the brakes. She'd look over towards me as to be saying "what's happening?" All in all, we had a very fun day before we had to take her home. Can't wait to see the "real" pictures when they arrive.

MONDAY MORNING:
I got all excited when I went to the mailbox... I had another package from my Sugar Pie Secret Sista...I could hardly wait to get into the house to open it. And mercy... what a nice surprise. She sent me a daily devotional book titled "Simply Refreshing" by Ellen Banks Elwell. The neatest thing was that I had just finished reading another devotional book and had gone shopping for a new one this weekend. My store had gone out of business, so I decide to wait. There was a reason and it's because the Lord knew this was in the mail. Isn't it wonderful how the Lord works in mysterious ways? She included the sweetest personal note. I sure hope I get to meet her one day and that we remain friends beyond the blog we chat on. I have a picture of my new treasures....

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday as I'm having...

Blessings,

1 comment:

LBP said...

Oh your little sweet pea is just precious!! I would love to kiss those sweet cheeks! Followed you over from Sugarpie Farmhouse!

Blessings

Linda