Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Best Hamburger Joint...


Believe it or not...this is one of my favorite places to get a "good" hamburger. All the home people know about "Meers Burgers". This place is in the middle of nowhere yet people from all over the state and elsewhere, travel to indulge in this terrific sandwich. I know that it looks like a "dump" but it's not.

The burgers are served in pie pans because the meat patty is so large that it hangs out the edges of the bun. Comes with fries and all the trimmings.

Afterwards, you finish your meal with a slice of homemade pie..Ummmmmmmm yum. Wish I were close to Meers right now. Just another reason I miss "home".

1 comment:

MK Jorgenson said...

It's funny how the best burgers come from the most unlikely places...in our town, they're at the bar attached to the bowling alley! Not my usual choice to hang out at, but the burgers are worth it. And now you've got my mouth watering! :D

Your Sugar Pie Sista,
Mrs. J