Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome to my Inspiration

This has been a long time in coming. I've been wanting to create my own blog for sometime but just didn't have the courage or the "know how". Through some encouragement of others, I am walking "out on a limb" with the hope that I'll do this right and won't appear a fool. I have enjoyed reading the blogs of others so much that I have a daily routine... First, I check "home" news, then my emails, then I read some of my favorites that I have created "shortcuts" for. I don't want this to become just a scrapbooking, card making, whatever blog. I love a variety of things and want to be able to share in all areas. I just ask that you be patient with me.. I'm sure I will make mistakes and if I do, please accept my apology now.

As the title states "Wildflowers...my inspiration". I absolutely love any and all kinds of wildflowers. When I travel I spend most of my time taking endless pictures from along the roadside. My husband, being very understanding and patient...navigates the vehicle and I jump out and take the picture. We have several books that I drag along to help identify the flower as I shoot it. I keep a notebook in the car and very carefully organize not only my film but my pictures as well... But as I look at the flower, whether it be through a camera lens or just my observation, it brings to mind the one who not only created me but all the flowers as well...God. I honor Him and give Him all the glory for all the beauty He created that surrounds each and everyone of us. One of my favorite scriptures is
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"... Joshua 24:15

God First... and all other things fall in place.

Blessings,

No comments: