Monday, October 5, 2009

"SugarPie Sistas' Fall Swap"

I view the most fantastic blog everyday...SugarPie Farmhouse. We sistas' decided to have a "Fall Swap". It was totally voluntary. I chose to participate and was paired up with "Dayle" from Florida. This weekend, I received my "package". OH MY!!! There was some of the most wonderful decorations, candles, recipe book, and decorations. I've included a few pictures of my "goodies".







Thank you Dayle... I love each and everyone of my treats!!!!!

P.S. I MUST get some more of those candle tarts...they smell WONDERFUL!!!

4 comments:

Mama Elle said...

How wonderful!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

OH how fun, what great Fall treasures Dayle sent you!

Linda Stubbs said...

I wish I would of known about this. I am not real good and knowing what to do on SPFH.

You got some adorable things!! I am sure you had so much fun going to your mailbox!!!!!!!!

Thanks for coming over to my blog. It was so nice to have you!!! You have a very cute blog. Adorable little ones!!!!!!!
Blessings,
Linda

Libby@CookingWithLibby said...

Awwww...I should have participated in this!! Dayle sent you some great gifts...how blessed you are :)