Friday, September 4, 2009

"20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn"

Quiet dinners by the fire
Reading mystery novels in darkened rooms
Flannel sheets at the end of a long day
Candles Flickering
Smelling cinnamon, oranges & cloves
Pumpkins
Roasts, Potatoes & Carrots
Fluffy feather beds on a cold night
Watching movies snuggled in soft blankets
Cozy socks
Pie in the oven
Warm crackling wood stoves
Squash with buttered brown sugar
Chili and corn bread smothered in honey
Wind blowing through leaves
Glow of lamps through windows
Laughter filling a room
Scrabble and popcorn
Caramel apples
Family

Fall is knocking around the corner. I am so looking forward to the season. I wanted to include this to let you know, I'm still around. We had a wonderful vacation in Yellowstone and we're still savoring the experience. There will be pictures and stories to come.


4 comments:

Libby@CookingWithLibby said...

I love this list!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I think I enjoy everyone one of those 20 as well. I just love the Fall!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Kehta,

Oh, I love your fall list. My favorites too! I love fall, and it is here in central NJ.

Debbie

The Ag Teacher's Wife said...

I love your list, too! We share quite a few of the same fall favorites!